How can you curl hair with curling iron or hair straightener? It’s not surprising that you wish to know how. Curls make a girl sexy and gorgeous. They’re fantastic for a day out, either to a date or a formal gathering. And with hair sprays, if you don’t intend to wear curls all of the time you won’t have to commit to a perm. All it requires is a little fix – you can have curls whenever you then have hair that is straight again in the morning and want to.
How do you curl hair with curling iron or hair straightener? The process is straightforward. Follow these instructions, and you’ll get curls that look like they have been styled at a salon.
- Clean your hair with regular shampoo and condition it completely. Pat the excess water out with a towel before you curl it, and then blow-dry your mop thoroughly. The reason why before you begin curling is wet hair; your hair has to be dry can’t hold curls. Wet hair gets burnt easily.
- Before you do anything else, go till it reaches the desired temperature, and prep your hair straightener. The ideal temperature for curling hair is 400F, but it needs to be no more than 200F. Moreover, the hair straightener for hair is the type with rounded edges on the plates. This kind of hair iron generates curls.
- Apply a generous amount of ointment or hair oil to your locks while you’re waiting for your hair straightener to reach the desired temperature. From getting damage from 12, this will prevent your tresses. Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb to smooth the tangles out.
- Part your locks in segments to make more definition for your curls. The size of the segments depends on how big you want your curls to be. If you prefer curls, then you need to make walls of your hair. Then you should part your hair in sections if you desire curls.
- Clamp a section of your locks with the hair straightener three or about two inches away from the scalp. Don’t keep it too close to your skin, or else you may burn yourself. Hold the straightener vertically to make the curls. As soon as you’ve got your hair iron in position, twist it in the direction you want your curls to take until the entire lock is wrapped around the iron.
- Gently pull the hair iron off, so the entire length of your hair passes through the plates. Don’t be in a rush to pull on your tresses through the plates your hair won’t curl properly. But don’t go too slowly about it since the iron will burn your curls.
- Repeat steps six and five.
- Finish off your curled look by applying hairspray. The hairspray can help you make your curls last daily. Keep it light, however. Too much hairspray will weigh down your curls and make them look limp.
These steps are the answer to the question “How can you curl hair with curling iron?” You don’t need to grief not being born with a head of curls. Make your hair straightener your very best friend, and you can have curls anytime you want?